Packet Ship’s Gridline content caching and distribution system provides a high-performance, general-purpose architecture for storage, distribution and edge caching of large media files and their associated media.
- Secure, efficient content distribution and edge caching
- Studio approved for high-value content
- Integrated metadata and Digital Rights Management (DRM) key distribution
- Metadata query engine for UI generation
- Unicast, multicast and P2P multi-path delivery
- Distribute securely to large numbers of edge caches through efficient network protocols
Gridline integrates directly with our Streamline video server for seamless access to cached asset files, and provides a high-performance SOAP-based metadata query interface that can be used by local middleware to generate a complete content navigation user interface.
Also available in Windows and MacOS versions, Gridline provides a direct background delivery of large media files to consumer desktops.